Monday, August 18, 2008

My Summer...



I worked at VBS, organizing teens. Every day I got to choose the runners to tell which teens won for the day, and on the closing night these three characters were in the video that the Titas and I made. It was hilarious, and so much fun!

The family was out of town so we got to spend the time with friends on the 4th. Here we are at the end of the day, with our party favors which consisted of sparklers, tattoos, glowsticks, and star sunglasses. We were very cool.

I turned 21 and had my first taste of alcohol- this martini was definitely better than the champagne. :)

I got to spend time relaxing with friends at the beach!


I went to the beach a lot. :)


Allison graduated in May. This was such a fun event, and was the first time we have all been together for awhile. It also helped me to see that there will be an end to all of what I'm going through right now.

No comments: