Thursday, August 28, 2008

More school....... :)

Not even finished with the first week, and I'm starting to feel just a bit overwhelmed. But I'm not going to let that happen- I'm going to do my best. I have so much reading to do tonight before class in the morning. I have heard some stories about this teacher. If you aren't prepared then you will probably be humiliated in front of the class. Although I don't know if she'll be like that on the first day or not. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I worked today, and could definitely feel that I didn't have the usual energy. My boss even asked me if I was going to be able to keep up my work schedule. I hope so, but if I have to quit then I will, because school is my priority. The sad part is, I probably won't even be working that many hours weekly- but on top of a full-time school schedule it sure feels like a lot.

Oh! Have I mentioned that our new nursing building was finished? We are already having classes in there and it is so nice! It's not quite as big as I had envisioned it being, but one of the nicest things is that the teachers offices are all in the same part of the building. In the old building, they were on all different floors and you never quite knew where to find the right one. Not that I frequent the offices of the teachers- (I've never been one to be buddy-buddy with teachers) but it'll still be convenient when I need help.

Well, time to go back to reading. Just thought I'd put in a little update. After this week, life is about to get really crazy. Yay, bring it on!! :) :)

2 comments:

Derek said...

Nice to see you are in good spirits. Keep pressing on!

Allison said...

Why don't you become buddy buddy with the teachers??