Monday, August 11, 2008

It was a relaxing day at the beach today. I didn't even get in the water. I just talked to people, played badminton, and had a good and relaxing time. My kind of day. I got to catch up with a few people I haven't talked to in quite a while and that was really nice! It's fun to sit with all of the moms that I have known since I was little.

I have been just loving the Olympics this year. The men's 400 meter relay was amazing last night! Michael Phelps is my new favorite! Well, he always has been but since the Hamm twins had to pull out he has been my favorite overall. I'm still very disappointed about them not being on the gymnastics team. But I've been loving the men's gymnastics anyway. The strength they have just fascinates me! I love love the Olympics.

John McCain's favorite tune was listed as "Dancing Queen." Is he serious? No way.

And men's gymnastics just started! Yeah!!!

No comments: