Saturday, August 30, 2008

Class yesterday was definitely overwhelming. But not quite as bad as I thought it would be, so all things considered I feel pretty good. Just a lot (a LOT) of studying to do. I need to get started on my ethics paper also but everybody checked out all the ethics books so I will probably have to wait. Which is frustrating because the teacher told people to only check out three at a time, and I saw people walking around with big piles of them. Oh, well. It's not due for more than a month but I really wanted to get a good head start before school goes crazy and my brain explodes. But I'll live.

I worked today, and it was a nice day. We were putting out Christmas cards (isn't that crazy?!) and Halloween stuff. I don't know why the Christmas stuff is going out with Halloween stuff but oh well. Whatever floats your boat. It does get me excited about fall! I love fall- everything about it. And I love Christmas. Basically I love October through December. Even though that's when papers and finals tend to fall, it's still a great time of the year if you can overlook that. Mr. Kercher also came in today, and that made my day!

Well, I need to try to get some reading and studying done this evening, so I will be going.

No comments: