Spent an impromptu weekend in Orlando with Allison. It was fun, if somewhat quiet. We got coffee yesterday morning at Barnie's, and afterward Allison went to Owen's first birthday party. I have to tell you, those three hours to myself were awesome. I read, watched Two Weeks Notice, and rested. Then we went bike-riding with Allison's roommate Alex in a park (where you can rent bikes- how cool is that?!) without helmets, which shows you just how adventurous I can really be! ;) We were only able to go about six miles, but it was good fun. Having fun and exercising- those don't usually go together for me, but I'm thinking I should buy a bike, find a friend, and start biking. Not to mention I'd have killer legs. Dinner that night at a Mexican restaurant to finish off the day.
I went to the beach twice this week, and another trip is in order tomorrow. Because of my awful sunburn though I will not be wearing a swimsuit- though it's probably better to spare the folks at the beach anyway. It'll be a good time hanging with friends without the stress of school.
I feel like this summer semester is looming over my head and I'm just ready to get it over with. I am starting to get a little bummed out about being in school during the summer. I will be in class all day on my birthday. I have never had to go to school on my birthday. Oh well, now I'll know how most everyone else feels.
Well, should be going. Hopefully a good week coming up.
4 comments:
Hey Nat,
Glad you're enjoying your week off and good luck with your spring semester. :)
When does summer semester start? Looking forward to seeing you and soaking up some beach time next month...
We should get some beach time in a few weeks. I am working on getting ready for that one! I also need a new suit...oh well. See you tomorrow.
Hey friend! Glad to know that you liked my new design...it's so easy! McKenna actually taught me how! : ) On my page is a link (upper left hand corner) go there and you will see lots and lots of options for different blog designs. Simply pick one and follow their directions! Let me know if you have problems and I will try to help! Can't wait to see your blog if you decided to change it at all. : )
Post a Comment