Praying for my grandma today. She was admitted to the hospital with a very high CO2, and has been feeling very sick and weak. I'm not sure of any details other than that, but praying it is nothing serious. This is my grandma- Super Grandma! She has always seemed so much younger and more energetic than her age, but this past Christmas I could tell life has been taking its toll on her, especially with the loss of her sister (my wonderful Aunt Georgia). Even one of my cousins, Jonathan, has always joked she has the "Bonnell gene" that makes you live forever, and though we laugh about it, it almost seemed like it could be true. I just don't like to think of her being sick. I don't like it that people have to age.
Not feeling especially positive and upbeat these days. I have a lot to do though and gotta keep my nose to the grind. God IS good! I have a hard time believing that some days, but the truth of it remains.
No comments:
Post a Comment