Crazy week begins!!!!!
Yes, it is a very stressful week, but I just spent THE best day of clinical ever in newborn nursery. It was amazing. Can I please be a nursery nurse? I bet it is impossible to get in there. No joke, I had the best day ever. I have not really held babies in a long time, and was a little unsure at first, but it was awesome. And to top it off, I saw a c-section!! The day could not have been better.
Oh, and update on my grandma. She ended up having pneumonia, and I'm so thankful it was nothing more serious. It could have ended up worse had they not taken her in, but thankfully she is recovering. They have her on antibiotics and she is a whole lot better. Just gotta keep praying for her strength to return. Get this, she has not been in the hospital since she had my dad... 53 years ago. That tells you how healthy she is. I hope I'm like that!
And now that I'm home from clinical, I just cannot bring myself to do anything. But I must! I have so much to do, but my body just aches and my eyes feel like they are going to fall out of their sockets. Perhaps a cup of joe is what I need. Mmm... I just might do that.
3 comments:
Hey friend! Glad to hear that your time in the newborn nursery went so well!! It sounds incredible! : )
I'm glad you had a good day --even if I don't understand the draw of nurseries or c-sections. ;)
I also saw a circumcision... could have lived without that one. ;)
Post a Comment