Sunday, April 19, 2009

Library... last final TOMORROW!

Killing time while on a break from studying. I think I should be more stressed about this final. However, I am not, and that really scares me. Usually I'm a basket case before finals like this! Just gotta think... tomorrow, at this time, I'll be chillaxin, and getting ready for what just might be the most amazing 24 EVER!

Today on the way to the library, I saw a man with his truck pulled over into the median between 9A north and south, and he was picking wildflowers! It was so cute! He had a bouquet of them. How sweet, I wonder who he was giving them to. I actually recently noticed how beautiful and colorful the wildflowers there are. I don't blame the guy for stopping to pick a few.

Friday afternoon I went out with a few friends. It was fun to let loose and have some fun. I really haven't ever done that, not really, and we just had a great time. And it was with people I don't normally hang out with, which made it even more great fun! I love making new and closer friends! Why have I made myself such a social outcast most of my life? I have been missing out! Well, I guess when it comes down to it there is a part of me that will always be that way, but from now on I will make sure I always have amazing friends.

Well, time to hit the books again. Took a little too long of a break this time...

No comments: