Thursday, April 16, 2009

The end is so close. I have a final in my leadership class today at 1:40, and my last final of 4th semester will be on Monday at 8:00. I can hardly believe we have come this far. This weekend will definitely be packed full of studying and very likely stressing, but by Monday I will be ready for my three week break. I'm so thankful for that- most of the time people only get about two weeks in between the spring and summer semesters.

I always thought I would be absolutely miserable at the prospect of a summer semester, but really I don't think I'll mind it too much. I'm sure it's going to be really stressful, and I probably will complain a lot, but knowing that graduation is coming at the end of July will make it doable.

Last day of clinical went well. I was in L&D and saw two vaginal deliveries. Umm.... I'm not sure I want to have babies. Ok, not really, but my goodness it looked extremely painful! Yeah they have epidurals, but believe me you can sympathize with their pain anyway. I think it was probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life. But also really neat.

Going to the library to study for final #1, then spending the rest of the day after that studying for final #2.

No comments: