I have emerged out of the week from hell! I am absolutely, positively exhausted. Monday I had clinical all day, Tuesday I had a hundred and three things to do because Wednesday I had clinical, Wednesday evening worked on a poster, Thursday morning Sim lab, afternoon poster presentation, then studying in the library until 1 am. Quiz at 8:30 this morning, and now here I am, still alive. I was having flash-backs to adult health!
I had had way too much coffee, however, and now am having palpitations. Here's a little did-you-know. Did you know that getting a coffee with a shot is called a Red Eye, two shots is called a Black Eye, and three shots is a Bloody Nose? At Starbucks, anyway. I didn't know that but now I do! Don't worry, I only had a shot of it in my coffee today.
I am going to veg out today. So, on to vegging and being lazy. :)
2 comments:
I actually like the Black Eye! I used to get them when I would study, but I didn't know they were called Black Eyes. I did know about the Red Eyes. Heard someone get it once and asked. I challenge you to a Bloody Nose!
I just might take you up on that challenge while I study this week!!! I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment