Saturday, May 2, 2009

Out With the Old...

Gave my blog a makeover today (thanks Callie!). Thought it was time for something new, and even gave it a new name. Not sure I'm going to stick with that one but that's what I came up with for now. I'm thinking I should make a new url but I can't figure out how. I'm so technologically challenged. If you are interested in changing your template, click the link in the upper left of my blog and follow the instructions from there.

Summer break is going all right. I go back a week from Monday, and feel bittersweet about it. Mostly I'm just ready to start my last semester and get this show on the road, but at the same time I just want a longer break. But I would much rather be done in August, so I'm going to stop complaining.

Hannah's senior banquet is tonight. Hard to believe she is graduating already. I suppose it makes perfect sense, since I'm graduating college and am exactly four years older than she, but it seems that while I grow up everyone else should just stay the same. For instance, all these kids I knew when they were born. They are supposed to be 3 years old, not going into high school! And I'm pretty sure that only gets worse. Bah. I don't think I like getting old, mainly because I don't like change (sure you never heard that one from me before...).

Lunch at the Barrel with Amanda today. :)

1 comment:

Callie Glorioso-Mays said...

LOVE your new design! It's super cute! : )