Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday was our first full day of classes this semester. Nursing Integration, Community Partnerships, and Nursing Science III are the three classes we will be taking. It looks like group projects (my favorite! -not) will be most of what we are doing. Time management is the name of the game. I have community today and then clinical tomorrow and Saturday. I'm not too excited about having weekend clinical, but that portion will be four weeks long. I'm extremely nervous about this, because so much more will be expected of us! Thankfully my instructor seems like a really sweet and understanding woman who loves to teach.

So far, it isn't quite as bad as I would have thought being back in for the summer. I think it will really start hitting home when Hannah graduates and my family is starting to chillax a lot more. Or when they are at VBS and I'm stuck going to classes. I just have to keep in mind that in 2.5 months I graduate and will be done with college. That is still a concept hard to grasp. Good news is, I got the Saturday off that our family will be here for Hannah's graduation.

I will be going to pwood on Sunday to see about this new pastor they are possibly bringing in. I'm glad they have finally made a decision.

No comments: