Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing but School

It's weird to think that one week ago I had not even started my semester. We have really hit the ground running with this one, and already I feel as if we have been going for weeks. Clinical went pretty well on Friday. Saturday wasn't quite as good. I was exhausted from Friday, and I just felt stupid all day. Will that ever end? Will there ever come a day when I feel confident, like I really know what I'm doing? When I can run down the hallways of the hospital clicking my heels, singing, "I have confidence in sunshine! I have confidence in rain!"

Today I worked on a poster with two people in my clinical on sepsis. We are supposed to present it to the staff on the unit, because sepsis is something their director thinks they need education on. I don't really like the idea of educating people much smarter than I, but I guess they're confident that we can do it. We'll see!

There's quite a storm going on outside. If I didn't know better I'd think it was summer! Oh wait. It is. Well, not the actual season I suppose. I do keep thinking it's August or January, because it's so odd to be in school.

Dang! Can't I talk about anything but school? Since I can't seem to think of anything else to talk about, well then I'll be going. No need to continue boring you with the details of my life.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sometimes I want to go running down the halls dancing and singing and yelling all at once. But, I don't think I can do that, I'm not on Scrubs.