Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Four days of clinical down, three more to go. I'm excited, because this Friday I will come home from clinical to a house-full of visiting family! And I won't have to go back on Saturday because that will be my day off. What a blessing that turned out to be.

I'm trying to work on getting ahead on work. It has been frustrating, because nothing is due yet and I don't know where to start. I want to be ahead but I can't seem to motivate myself. I have senioritis pretty bad, and I know it's going to get worse.

Wish I could find something to talk about besides school. There just isn't much else going on in my life right now, and won't be for the next two months. On that note, two months and five days until graduation. Not sure if I should be counting down or not. Don't want to make it go slowly.

No comments: