We have had constant rain for about three straight days now. Can't say I hate it. There is something about this rainy, dreary weather that I love. I think the sound of rain hitting the roof is just a comforting thing. Though I love my sunny, blue sky days, I love looking out the window to see a gray sky. It did make class today very frustrating, because we all felt somewhat cooped up in the building. A couple times we trekked over to Outtakes to get ourselves some food and just get away from the classroom. Somebody brilliantly thought up the idea of bringing our own coffee and making it in the school's coffee maker to save money. And it has saved money. Yay!
I have community tomorrow, and then two days of clinical. I can't believe it's time to do it all over again. The time in between flew by and I do not feel rested. In fact, I should probably go to bed soon. At least feel rested tomorrow.
I'm starting to feel very sorry for myself being in summer school. And I hate that I feel that way, because I'm graduating in just a little over two months! I've got to put my nose to the grind and not look up until it's over. I'm so close- I need to work hard. That's so difficult when all I want to do is have fun and sleep. I should not complain.
3 comments:
Hi, just happened upon your blog, take a minute and see if you like mine...
Tim
So, just sat and stared at the sky and rain that has been pouring most of the weekend and instead of worrying about life and politics and the economy just appreciated creation and the fact that we cannot control the weather (even though some would like to say we can...wth) and how great our God is through it all!
Yes, all this crappy weather down here definitely shows us that we don't control everything. And maybe, maybe we should spend more time with the ones we love, helping those around us, and doing good, rather than in constant worry about the economy, politics, and the direction our country is going. Because where we are going, we can't really control.
Post a Comment