Monday, May 11, 2009

First Day Back

I have made it through my first day of the summer semester. We took our ATI exam this morning (that thing was a beast!), and then I took med dose calc this afternoon. So I've got those two done, and am relieved. Isn't it awesome that in nursing school we have to take a test on our first day back?

I feel a lot better about being back in school. I'm telling myself that it is not really summertime. It's no different than August or January! Right?

I found out I can't get anything off of my old hard-drive. They wiped it clean already without even giving me the option! Why would they do that? I find out that they should have asked me before the computer was originally shipped out if I wanted to retrieve anything should the hard drive be bad. I am so irritated right now by that. They messed up and now I have lost everything. Oh well. Worse things have happened.

Well, on to conquer my last semester as an undergrad. :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

you did it.
now let me know when i can call you while going to work.