Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My day yesterday:

9:30-3:00: Sleep

3:40: Doctor's appointment (which took way too long!)

4:40: Peppermint mocha from Starbucks

5:00-6:00: Chill time on my parents' new furniture-- sooo comfy!

6:00-9:40: Take a nap

Midnight-9:00 today: Sleep!

Exciting day, eh? The first one after work is often like that, although I don't always sleep quite that much. I have to say that working night shift gives one a great excuse to sleep . Not even an excuse, because I'm honestly that tired after work. Not only is working nights alone taxing, but my job is even more taxing. The combination is lethal. I already love sleeping, and night shift gives me more time to sleep than when I worked days.

My family put up our Christmas tree over the weekend. We got a real one this year-- first time since we stayed home in 2000! It is so beautiful and smells soooo good! I love Christmas!

When I say I love Christmas I don't mean it the way other people do. I LOVE Christmas! From the time I was 8 years old until at least high school, I kept a countdown on my wall that I would start during the summer and every morning when I woke up I would mark off another day. I have always listened to Christmas music at all odd times of the year. It's kind of embarrassing, really, how much I am obsessed with Christmastime. Perhaps it's the very idea of it all rather than the holiday itself, but I love anything associated with Christmas.

December is almost here. Hurrah, huzzah!!

No comments: