Thursday, November 10, 2011

f
The Gryffindor and the Slytherin.


I had a wonderful few days with my friend Lindsey down in Tampa. I stayed another night last night. Mostly we just hung around the condo watching TV and took another walk on the beach at sunset. Since I live on the Atlantic side of Florida, I don't get to watch the sun set on the ocean, only rise. So it's nice to see it.

Yesterday we went to Universal Orlando and finally got to see the wizarding world of Harry Potter! I have to say, it was awesome. Of course, not quite as big as I wish it was (in my opinion those movies/books deserve their own theme park), but I'll take what I can get. The butter beer was amazing, the ride was fantastic, and going with my sister and one of my oldest friends (who are both equally avid Harry Potter fans with myself) is what made it the best! We were, however, sad to find out that Rupert Grint had been in the park just that morning and we missed him.

Always, always good to see an old friend. The thing about old friends, is we kind of already know each others' quirks and can be as crazy as we want to around each other without worrying about looking stupid. Considering we once sang and danced to Newsies together in jr. high, I'd say that pretty much nothing can top that on the embarrassment scale. Thanks, Lindsey, for inviting me to visit you down south! And most of all thanks for being a good friend all these years.

1 comment:

Li said...

You are very welcome and thank YOU for coming to visit. So much fun!