My grandma is doing a little better now. She's had two thoracentesis's (not sure what the plural form of that word is- basically a thoracentesis is when fluid is aspirated through a needle from the pleural space around the lung- which compresses the lung and causes it to be difficult to breathe adequately). Hopefully she will begin to recover after this. I just know she's in God's hands.
This week, I feel I've been going back again and again to the music of my childhood. Perhaps it may be cheesy, and if you think so that's ok. So what is the music of my childhood? Stuff like this, this, this, and this. I tell you, hearing this stuff is like being an 8 year old girl again, dancing around the family room with my dad and sisters. We sometimes hated the music my dad would blast in the house, but I tell you as I've grown up I've learned to love it for the memories, and not only that but also the truths within them. I don't know, when I've found myself sad, I do find comfort in stuff like this. Maybe it's stupid, but I don't care. Just the '90s cheesiness in those videos is awesome to me. I loved the '90s! It was the life back then, I tell you. For me anyway.
Right now, missing times like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment