I admit that after more than three months of living in my town house, I am only now starting on the task of organizing/decorating/cleaning. Sad, I know.
It wasn't without a little help from anthropologie, probably the greatest store of all time. Ok, so the only anthropologie purchases in my room are the books and initials, but hey, it still counts! I've finally started organizing some of my photos and put them up, so now it is feeling a little more like a bedroom.
I've gotten a little lazy about using a real camera anymore and now resort to using my phone. It is much faster and easier, and the quality is good enough. So anyway, here is a little of my room, as the rest of it is still unfit for the public eye.
1 comment:
I like it. Oh and I want my extended editions back sometime! I'm missing two towers regular edition!! Oh NO!!
Post a Comment