Wednesday, February 23, 2011


This beefcake has been my most recent obsession, with the movie The Eagle. I may have seen it twice with Lauren this past weekend. Last night out of boredom I bought Dear John, which I love anyway, and watched it. And, he's on this month's cover of GQ.

As for my grandma, still no more news, except that as soon as she's well enough she will be moved to a nursing home. It's sad that there will be no more visits to their wonderful little house. But I can't dwell on this anymore right now.

I hung out last night with Amanda, my equally sentimental friend, who listened to me and let me just talk about things. It was a wonderful and much-needed time. We have been re-connecting lately after a couple years of not being quite as close. She is, after all, my fourth sister.

It's back to work tonight after six wonderful nights off. I guess I'm sort of ready, but I'm completely out of work mode and therefore have no desire to be back in that place. I just need to get through the next week, then go on my trip up to the Midwest to see family. People keep asking me where I'm going on my vacation- Illinois! They always ask, "Why are you going there?!" If only you knew, people, you would understand.

Please let it be a good night at work.

No comments: