Saturday, November 13, 2010

So, I know I was barely into posting about our daily comings and goings in DC. That stuff takes a lot of time. So, maybe I'll resume it in a few days. If not, go to Allison's blog to read about it.

November 13. Really?! This year has absolutely flown by. And now Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks. And I don't feel in the holiday spirit at all. I feel as though I almost have to force myself to listen to Christmas music (yes, I know it's early, but believe me I would normally have already been listening to it for over a month by now). Don't know what's so different this year that's got me in a funk about it, but hopefully I'll come out of it soon and really enjoy the holidays. I always find myself disappointed after they are all over because I didn't take the time to enjoy them like I should have.

Back to work, and back to life. Not so bad. Work has been good to me this week, and I'm thankful for that. My oldest sister, Melissa has been in town and so it has been disappointing to not be around much to see her. But we have had fun.

Well, on to another week! Happy Saturday!

No comments: