The past week has brought a little fun with it. With three days in a row off, I was able to finally rest up after working every other day the week before (doesn't sound so bad, but it is actually more tiring than even working three in a row). Also, I got to go to an early screening of Harry Potter at 8 pm Thursday night. That was FUN! I went with Lauren and Brennan. It was nice not seeing it at midnight and being up until 3 am. Definitely one of the best ones so far, and I can't wait until the last one comes out. Although that will be sad, because it will be the end of an era. No more Harry Potter anticipation. Although I didn't start reading them until high school, I've been a fan for almost eight years now which is a long time.
This week, wonderful Thanksgiving! I still have two more days of work ahead of me (and hoping I start to feel a little better before work tomorrow... not feeling the best today) but after that, five days off! Yay! And, even better, I found out I have five days off over Christmas, which is unbelievable and means I get to join my family up north for a few days! I am so happy about that. I did not ask for all those days off, did not expect it, and I'm sooo thankful and excited. My grandpa has been sick, and I'm so grateful I will get to see him and spend time with him. He is the best man in the world, I'm pretty sure of it.
And so, on to a wonderful, fun (and food)-filled weekend. I hope yours is the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment