I just got back from a wonderful, awesome trip to Washington, DC. I went with my sister, Allison, for a week and a day. By far one of the best weeks I've ever had.
I'm absolutely exhausted. I will post pictures tomorrow, or at some point in the next few days, but for now I'm too tired to really re-hash the whole week.
I will say that this week was one of the most full, fun, relaxing and yet exhausting weeks I've ever had. We maximized each day to see as much of DC as we could, and I think we did a pretty good job of hitting most of the famous landmarks we wanted to. History and vacation go so well together.
I already can't wait to see what kind of trip we come up with next year-- but I know that for many years to come I will cherish the amazing memories I made this past week in the District.
No comments:
Post a Comment