Monday, February 1, 2010

Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do. I was thinking the other day about why I am blogging. And I'm not really sure. I honestly don't really think my life is at all interesting, and neither are my thoughts really. I guess occasionally I will have something that is really worth posting, but most days that I post find that I am only doing so because it's "been a whole five days since my last post..." or "ooh I had a terrible day at work, I think I will write about it in my blog!" As if the rest of the world (not that I think the whole world reads this) needs to hear about my stress when they have enough of their own!

I mean, really! I have a very average life. I work three days a week, and the other four are generally spent like a zombie, recovering and preparing to go back to work. Seriously. I think this past week was the most exciting, since I took an afternoon to go to St. Augustine with two of my friends (and, if you wanted to know, I bought cute earrings). I am not married, so I don't have any sweet "my husband loves me" stories to tell, or even "my boyfriend loves me..." No kids, so there are no witty posts to tell you all about how cute my kids are. Because honestly, the best blogs I have read out there are all about families and their kids. I'm not a great photographer so I don't have awesome pictures to post of my un-awesome life. So, what are some interesting things about me that people might care about? And should I care if people care or not? I don't know, so I guess I just write about my life (which is, I suppose, what a blog is for). I usually am just thinking out loud (or rather thinking through the keyboard).

So, hows about I try, really try writing more worth-while posts. That do not contain a constant barage of complaints, whining, and monotony. Well, we'll see.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love to blog! And I love to read your blog. One day we may become famous bloggers like NieNie. Just you wait.