Friday, February 26, 2010

This girl who proclaims she "never gets sick"---> still sick! A trip to the doctor brought nasal steroids, prevacid, and (get ready)... a neti pot! "Ewwww," you may say, but it is supposedly amazing in treating sinusitis, which it looks like I may have. A possible bout with antibiotics may be in order if I'm not better by tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have yet again had to stay home from work. I can't seem to shake off this stupid guilt complex about it, but I'm sick! If I saw someone hacking up a lung (and then some) at work the way I was today, I would tell them to go home. I do not necessarily feel incapacitated, but I am obviously not better, nor am I getting better at this point, but here's hoping that antibiotics will do the trick and kick this bug to the curb.

In the meantime, I watched the movie Expelled with Ben Stein today. Honestly, I thought it was pretty good. It isn't about creation, but the concept of intelligent design and how it has been ostracized time and again among scientists. Pretty interesting. I just signed up for Netflix so I may be renting a few more movies today. I am actually getting incredibly bored, and hope that I can be back at work on Sunday.

Anyway, I would write more but I'm feeling kinda rotten right now so I'll be going.

No comments: