Curly hair has been the bane of my existence for many years now. Growing up as a frizzy-haired, free spirited girl it didn't really bother me until I reached junior high. Already tall and gangly, it added to my overall awkwardness for many years. I wasted time and money on curling irons to control it, flat irons to straighten it, etc, etc. It never looked like other girls' hair. And all of this at a time when it was not at all cool to have curly hair... perms were not in.
Today I have decided to give you a demonstration of my life as a curly-haired girl. Many people think I wake up in the morning with perfect curls, but I will show you the process of getting to that point:
I have a love-hate relationship with this ridiculous hair of mine. But it is mine. And, since '80s seems to be coming back into style, it is my hope that big, frizzy hair will too! Easy for me!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, waking up in the morning with perfect curls -- definitely doesn't happen to me, either!
So, that is pretty ridic. Your shirt shows up yellow by the way. In real life it is orange. How did you get your pictures to look cool? I don't know how to do that and I have a Mac!
2 comments:
Yeah, waking up in the morning with perfect curls -- definitely doesn't happen to me, either!
But, most of the time, the curls are fun.
So, that is pretty ridic. Your shirt shows up yellow by the way. In real life it is orange. How did you get your pictures to look cool? I don't know how to do that and I have a Mac!
Post a Comment