Friday, February 19, 2010

Cleveland

I am in Cleveland right now. Included in the trip so far: SNOW, Irish restaurant, alcohol, SNOW, good times with friends, Wii Fit, SNOW, and lots and lots of food!!! I am having a blast!! I will post lots of pictures soon, but since right now I'm on Lindsey's computer and don't want to overload her hard drive with millions of pictures, I will post only a few:

Me and Lindsey! There is history in this picture... jelly bellies. Allison, you know!

We went to an art museum, and this was my favorite.

We have drank some alcohol... don't worry, we added much of this alcohol for the picture. We didn't actually drink all of this. Well, not most of it! ;)

We went to a restaurant called Claddagh's, an Irish place. When I ordered dessert, the waiter warned me it would be big and I said, "It's ok! I have a big sweet tooth!" This is not what I expected.

I am having a great time, and not to mention there is a foot of snow on the ground! Unfortunately it has warmed up to the mid-thirties the last couple days (warmed up to the thirties?!) and so the snow is getting wet and slushy. I did get a chance to play in it once so far and you can see those pictures on Lindsey's blog. Oh! And I have seen my first icicles on this trip. Awesome! Those are nonexistent in Florida, no matter how cold it gets.

I will post more pictures when I go home, but for now I will continue to enjoy the cold and the snow, and the time off from work!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is a big dessert and that is a lot of ETOH!! But, glad you are enjoying your time! I was wondering when you would break out the jelly beans, didn't take you long did it?

Natalie said...

Allison, your medical jargon means nothing here. Haha. Yes, we are having fun!