I have been awarded the Happy Blog Award! So, here are 10 things that make me happy.
1) It's cliche, but it would be family. Parents, sisters, brother, cousins, aunts, uncles... being with any of them makes me happy.
2) Friends. I'm not a person with many friends, but I have kept good, solid friendships strong over the years. I'm not the most popular person, but I think the quality of the friends I have, rather than the quantity, means a lot.
3) Music. I love music. I have the oddest taste in music, not at all cool, not even quirky and indy enough to be super original, I just love the music I love. If you looked through my iTunes you would probably find it a snooze fest but I love it!
4) Reading. I have recently gotten back into reading after a hiatus from it due to school. I have never really been a huge reader, but I have always enjoyed it as a way to relax. Typically I read more fluff than anything else though, and probably need to find good substance.
5) Coffee. A nice, hot cup of coffee, especially on a day off in front of the tv.... it cannot be beat. There will DEFINITELY be coffee in heaven!
6) Exploring. I have recently begun to love museums, exploring the city, and just strolling around wherever I am. Wow, I really am a boring person!
7) Traveling. I actually have never traveled much, but the times I have I have loved it. Can't wait to get more traveling under my belt in the next few years!
8) Working. Now, I know I moan and groan about it on a daily basis, but honestly it does bring me some happiness because I enjoy it for the most part, it pays the bills, and I really like my co-workers. Some days it is the cause of my unhappiness, but I think it can be classified as something that brings me happiness.
9) Chocolate. Need I say more?
10) Skype. It is the best!
I think everyone's already been tagged, so there ya go.
No comments:
Post a Comment