I'm having one of those days where I'm questioning my own sanity in choosing this... of course, not really, but school is very stressful right now. We just moved on to OB, and it is a lot more work than I anticipated. Thankfully spring break is just around the corner, so although it's stressful right now there will be relief, even if only for a week. Whoever thought up spring break was a genius.
I'm working on a group project and it will require some work over the break, but I can't really complain. I do remember now though why I don't like group projects. It is nearly impossible to coordinate schedules, agree on ideas, and have a one-ness of mind within the group. Too many dominating personalities, is my guess. It's not that we aren't getting along, it is just difficult (and maybe this is just my own perception) to be on the same track.
Well, I really need to be studying and not spending time updating my blog so.... goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment