I spent the weekend in Orlando. It was a great weekend. Saturday was spent at Universal, which was my very first time going. It was fun, although definitely no Disney World. It's always nice to forget about reality for a bit and just have fun. I went on two very hard core roller coasters, and was so proud of myself. I thought I was going to die. Saturday evening we went to dinner and I had my first Long Island Iced Tea. There isn't very much iced tea in it. I'm sure you can imagine.
So now, back to reality. I have been studying this morning. My last final is three weeks from today, and I'm feeling the usual end-of-semester panic coming on. I'm amazed that some people can be so chill about things like this. I am trying not to be stressed but not being very successful at it. There is so much to do in so little time!
No comments:
Post a Comment