Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Break!

I just finished my OB quiz. Results were better than expected, so I'm really thankful. And now spring break is practically here, and I'm so happy! I'm so ready for this break. I can hardly believe we are almost half-way through March. The semester is practically over!

OB clinical went so much better yesterday. Last week was just a generally bad day. The whole last week has been pretty crummy really, but it's ending well because now it's time for a break. And knowing that always helps me get through the rough times. Less than five months to graduation, I'm thinking a count-down is in order. I'm really starting to see the light. It is unbelievable.

I'm sitting on campus in the courtyard just enjoying the nice weather. Major disadvantage to that is people sitting three feet away from you smoking like chimneys. I'm really mad that the forecast for my spring break is cloudy, low 70s, and some days rainy. Not beach weather, so it's disappointing. Sunday looks good though, so I'm thinking a beach trip might be in order. Lately I have had terrible spring fever and I just want to be outside all the time.

Well, no news really, I'm just glad it's spring break and hoping to have a good one.

No comments: