Getting back into the swing of exercising and "eating healthy" is going ok. I don't really struggle with the whole exercising issue as much as I do eating. Especially coming home to a pan of brownies at least once or twice a week- why does Hannah do that to me? Baby steps, though. You can't really cut everything out in one fell swoop. Today I was determined to run two miles, and let me tell you, I could barely make it running one mile! But I did, and then walked the second mile. I can't believe I used to be able to run 4 miles easily. I realized the other day that I was sixteen when I ran the River Run.
The next week will be a busy and very likely stressful one. I have clinical Wednesday, a quiz Thursday, and will be helping with nursing interviews on Friday. I have never helped out and it will be fun to see the incoming students before their interviews and remember how nervous I was. And now here I am! Two years ago at this time I had just put in my application for the program and was playing the waiting game. Honestly I didn't really think I'd make it. I wonder where I'll be two years from now? A lot happens in such a short time. I wonder what the beaches are like on the northern part of the coast. Recently I just don't like to think of moving away from the beach. But it just isn't as sunny up north.
Well, today my goal is to study and try my best to be productive. I don't want to feel super stressed Monday with too much to do. Lunch is calling my name now, and then studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment