Monday, March 16, 2009

The break continues...


So far on my spring break I have managed to go to the beach, relax, get a bit of reading done, and begin on the project of cleaning my room. There is just no easy way around it- I hate cleaning and I am incapable of keeping a room clean for more than a few days. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong, but usually I spend hours cleaning, and one day I wake up and the room is in shambles. I'm a slob, plain and simple. But I can't really figure out how a room can become so cluttered, even when I'm the one doing the cluttering.

Spent the afternoon at the beach with Amanda, Tricia, and Aidan. It was a good day. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and although the temperature was a bit cool, it was great. I wish more days could be spent like today.

So my goals for tomorrow are: clean, relax, and begin research for my leadership project. I have got to get on top of this, and have done enough of nothing in the last few days to last me awhile.

1 comment:

Callie Glorioso-Mays said...

The beach...ahh. You have NO idea how incredible that sounds to me right now. : ) Enjoy your break, my friend!