Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a week

Well, election is over and I'm not gonna whine. God knew who was going to win and I'm not going to cast gloom and doom on the next four years. Doesn't mean I'm happy, but neither will I bash a President just because I don't agree with him. I believe you should respect the highest office. I have found the way people treated George Bush so shameful the last several years. I would just think these people would be embarrassed.

Well, this has been an ok week. Tuesday at clinical was really tough. My mind felt dull and I felt like I couldn't think for most of the day- not a good thing when critical thinking skills are supposed to be in high gear. I really need to work on getting a good night's sleep the night before, but that's so hard when I have to work on patient assignments. I'm going to have to figure something out.

I went to a day BSF class! It was so different than the night class. The group I'm in doesn't follow the guidelines like I'm used to people doing in the night class, and I found myself frustrated by that, but oh well. It was a good group, but I miss my old one. I will be ready to go back to the night class next semester, which I'm hoping will work out.

I spent most of today at the library with Bela. I got some productive studying done. I'm trying to work on this extra credit assignment, and I'm not sure where to get information on part of it. I should have done this earlier! Oh well. I still have tomorrow to finish it. It is just such busy work. But that's pretty much everything that we do! Gotta love it my friends!

I can't believe that it is a week into November. Time flies so quickly. I say that a lot, and I never cease to be amazed by it. And it just keeps going faster. I heard once that by the time you are 18 you have mentally lived half your life. In other words, the next 60 or 70 years will seem only as long as the first 18. Wonder if that's true? My grandpa tells me that he doesn't know where time went. He will be 91 soon! What a good man, I can't wait to see him next month! I have such an example in that man of all the hard work he has gone through in his life to provide for his family and pass on a legacy to his grandkids. He is the family patriarch, and we all love him so much. 91 years! I hope I live that long!

Well, time to get back to this paper. Good night! :)

No comments: