Well, I shouldn't be saying this so early, but I think the worst part is behind me. I handed in the paper today, had my last clinical yesterday, and can now turn my attention to finals and a few other projects due by the end. I know it's not over yet but I can definitely say that the past three months have been some of the hardest of my life.
And tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm so ready for it. Just to have good quality time with family and friends- it has been a long time. I hung out last night with Tricia and Alex, and it was the first time in quite a while since I've been able to do that. It was relaxing just to sit and talk, and not think about stress. I know that I let myself get too stressed this semester- even after I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen. I guess you just don't know until you get there.
1 comment:
Stress...ah don't miss the school stress. Although there is something to say for a great paper/project finished and the amount of relief you feel. Its the best feeling afterwards!
Post a Comment