This day has been a somewhat productive one. And now it has gotten completely unproductive! I seriously think I have developed ADD. I am getting somewhere with this paper though, and hopefully can get the rough draft finished by next week.
We didn't have clinical today due to Veteran's Day. Unfortunately that just means we have to make up for it next week so we get two days of clinical. I would much rather have gone in on a holiday, but I guess I was still able to enjoy this day as well. It is hard to believe though, that including this Saturday in critical care, I only have four days of clinical left! We will be done with it by Thanksgiving. I can't believe it. I feel like I should know so much more at this point. I know that they tell you the real experience comes after you graduate, but I still can't help but feel that way.
I went to Target today and was so excited to see all the Christmas stuff out! It makes me happy to walk around and look at Christmas lights, ornaments, and decorations. Such a happy time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment