So I think I have finally finished my paper. Hurrah! Huzzah! Just some touch-ups on APA and I think I'm done. :) Twenty three plus pages. I have never written a paper that long. And even better, when I went to pick up a patient today, it was a very simple diagnosis and not too many meds, so I could not ask for more right about now on a Monday night (oh the things you learn to appreciate in nursing school... ;). I might just finish my paper, print it off, then go to bed. Who knows? I'm not so used to having so little to do on a Monday night.
I have been listening to Christmas music every chance I get. It's nerdy but I love it and it takes me back to a less stressful time and that's nice occasionally. Y'know? Especially when life is so stressful and definitely anything but simple.
Two new engaged couples I know this weekend. I tell you, I bet I know about 12 people in the last year newly engaged/married, all my age. I'm not feeling sorry for myself at all, it's just weird to think we are getting old enough for that kind of thing. But I'm happy for anyone who starts a new life together! You know, sometimes I think I could be cut out for the single life. I mean, I really hope that's not the case, but if that's what God wants, I don't know, life doesn't have to be un-fulfilling that way. We'll see though. I can't wait to see what's in store for my life!
And, Thanksgiving is this week and I can't wait. I will make apple pie, watch the Thanksgiving Day parade, and not think about school.
Back to work, good night everybody!
2 comments:
At one point I started a list of the engaged couples that I knew...it got up to 32 couples at one point!!
I love that picture! It looks delish!
Post a Comment