Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Week

What a week, and sadly it's not over yet. I had clinical Saturday, today, and tomorrow. I'm tired out but I know I can't let my guard down until next Wednesday. Tonight I'm going to bed early just so I'll be sharp tomorrow. Today was a good day and I'm glad that I was sharp and able to THINK, because I went to bed early last night. So I'm hoping tomorrow will go just as smoothly- but you never know.

I can hardly believe we have come this far in the semester. There was a time I never thought I would make it this far. Of course I don't speak too early, because I still don't know how things will go with the final, but I have learned so much! I'm so thankful to have this experience to LEARN. It's really hard at times but will be so worth it in the end. And honestly, it's worth it right now. Sometimes it stinks and I can't stand it but I do really enjoy it.

Not much else to say, my mind is tired so I think I'm going to call it a night. Good night!

No comments: