My aunt passed away this week. I am really sad, but I think I feel relieved for her because I know she is so much better now. She knows Jesus and I know she is in heaven right now. What a comfort!
This week has been ok. Monday night I was just feeling really anxious about changing to a new clinical instructor, being at a new hospital, and just the stress of school in general. But the day went really well (although it was pretty boring). Today I went to a homeless clinic downtown and basically took vitals for patients, checked blood sugars, that sort of thing. It was pretty slow.
Tomorrow is Halloween. I'll most likely just be going to the Reformation party with the family, which is fine with me! I find that after my crazy schedule I just can't do the whole "social" thing so much. The last thing I want to do is stay out late. I commented last week to Allison that we were both in bed by 11 o'clock last week, on a Friday night. We were exhausted!
Tomorrow I have a checkpoint in adult health. Not exactly looking forward to it, but what can you do? I have studied, and will study more tonight, so hopefully I will do better on it. We'll see. I'm still going to the tutoring session as well, because I will take any help that I can get! I will get through this!
Well, I need to eat some supper and try to get a little studying in.
No comments:
Post a Comment