Apparently there was some football game on and I missed it? Oh well.
I spent the best evening reading and listening to music. The best! After I woke up late (5:45) I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up a few books. I've lately really gotten into Nicholas Sparks. Tonight I read The Last Song. So good, but why do his books always have to be so sad? I used to swear I hated Nicholas Sparks until I realized my favorite movies were based on his books. Except The Notebook. I hated both the movie and the book. I think I'm the only person I know with that opinion.
Tomorrow I'm getting together with a few nursing school buddies. We swore back in October we would get together more often, but since we hadn't really seen each other since graduation, four months is good!
I should be going to bed soon, but considering it's barely mid-day according to my inner clock, I'm not tired at all. It's always tough the first night off, especially when I only have two or three off at a time and not really enough time to adjust to being awake during the day. I hate/love that about night shift. Hate it because I don't have much of a life as a result, but love it because I love all the sleep that it affords me. Sometimes I think I love sleeping more than is normal.
Well, good night and hoping for a wonderful week for you.
1 comment:
You are not the only one about the Notebook. I hated the book so much I refused to watch the movie.
Post a Comment