What makes a good Friday night? I'll tell you. Chili's to go, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and me and my kitty just hanging out. Obviously not the most exciting, but it's definitely the way I like to spend my first night off of work. I overslept until 6:30 today and when I woke up couldn't tell if it was morning or evening. Since I was so tired, I decided to order me some cajun chicken pasta from Chili's! And have I mentioned I hate cooking? Especially cooking for one- where's the motivation in that?
At the moment I'm listening to one of my neighbors throwing a party and feeling very boring myself. Oh, well. I'm gonna take my brother to see Star Wars in 3D tomorrow, now that's exciting!
This is the first of FIVE glorious nights off! I haven't had this many off in a row for awhile now. I've been working a very frustrating schedule for a night shifter, and I'm so ready to get it back to the way it used to be. Here's to making the most of my five nights off!
No comments:
Post a Comment