Thursday, February 2, 2012

I finally have my internet set up. Getting simple things like TV and internet set up can be real pain. You forget about it until you have to do it all over again.

I'm almost three weeks living at my new apartment, and loving it! I have been working an odd schedule, so I feel like about all I've done is work, sleep, and eat.

In my spare time, I have read the The Hunger Games series (ok, it was spare time over the span of 2 days). I have to say, I was skeptical to even start them because of the way everyone talked them up. It took me half-way through the first book to really get into it or find it interesting, but once I did I was hooked. I found it disturbing and weird at first. They are still disturbing and weird, but you see the reason for all that in the end. Sadly, I felt like it ended with too many loose ends, and there are no more books. I am excited about the movie coming out in March though!

As for work, lately I have been in the zone. I'm actually enjoying it (for the most part) and not absolutely dreading when I have to go in. Work hard, play harder! There are definitely still frustrating days, but I'm finding myself enjoying the challenge that each one brings.

I've found a new rhythm for my little life, and I'm loving it. Does someone wanna come be my personal chef? I'm learning that I hate cooking. A lot.

No comments: