Monday, January 16, 2012

New Home

Well, in a whirlwind of a weekend, I have moved out of my parents' house and found a place of my own! I'm so excited! It couldn't be a better situation. It's very small but is perfect for me- and in a much safer area than my last place.

I own very little furniture- it definitely looks like a college kid's apartment more than anything. Once I get things set up I'll post pictures. This is about all I'm going to write because I'm posting from my phone since I haven't set up Internet.

That's all. :)

1 comment:

Li said...

Congrats on the new place!! I've been in my apartment for almost two years and I still don't even own a proper dresser.

My apartment is tiny, but what makes it so awesome is the fact that it's mine and mine alone.

Enjoy your new digs. :)