I woke up Wednesday morning with a very sore back. By Wednesday night it was so bad I couldn't go to work. I still couldn't go back last night.
So while I'm home from work last night, I was walking into my room to give water to my cat, when the next thing I know my left ankle is turning, I hear something cracking, water is being thrown into the air, and I'm completely wiped out on the floor. I was almost in tears, it hurt so badly. I was positive it was broken, or at the very least sprained.
It isn't swollen in the least, which I can't figure out. I think I tore or stretched a ligament somewhere, or pulled something out of joint because if I even so much as lean slightly back on my leg, it feels like something is about to tear in my ankle. Yikes, I should probably go to the doctor but I feel like it's really not so bad.
So that is the latest update in the excitement of my life. My back feels a little better today. Tomorrow I'll be going to the wedding of one of my high school friends. Today I think I need to get a dress for it, because I just realized that I don't own more than two dresses. I really don't like wearing dresses or skirts, never have. Give me a big comfy pair of baggy sweats and hoodie. Sex-ay! And I really do like dressing girly, but for some reason dresses just annoy the heck out of me.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment