I finally upgraded my cell phone (yay!) and can actually put more apps and music onto it. I've been operating by the old 3GS and unable to really do much more than make calls, text, or browse facebook. I have had Netflix awhile and finally put the app on my phone. Probably the best and worst thing, because now I have too many TV shows and movies at my fingertips. I watched That Thing You Do at work this week during down time. Now I'm into The Kennedys. Very interesting. Makes me so fascinated with the '60s. (And I LOVE Greg Kinnear!) Also, I'm now into How I Met Your Mother.
Work has been good to me this week, from the extremes of crazy and exhilaratingly busy, to a chill, slow night on Thursday. I'm precepting a student as well, which is good. Hoping that it goes well.
Well I thought I would get on here today and have plenty to say, but I really don't. I'm ready for the weekend and some chill-time.
No comments:
Post a Comment