Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Applying for jobs=GIANT HEADACHE!

Hopefully I will have something soon. A possible opportunity has arisen, but I will share more information later as I don't know very much right now. Lots to do tomorrow with getting letters of recommendation, transcripts, picking up my diploma, etc.

Studying is going ok. I feel like I'm not preparing like I should, like I'm doing something wrong, and I have such a headache after all of this applying today that I can't think enough to study. I thought life would be a lot simpler after graduation, but oh my was I wrong. I think it's so much more complicated.

I still have not gotten my ATT, hopefully I will soon. I am rarin to go!!

1 comment:

Li said...

I just want to second your first line. I am so over this lack of a job crap. Hang in there and good luck with the possible opportunity.