Friday, September 4, 2009

I had what has probably been my only social interaction in a month last night. Went to Tricia and Alex's to see their new house, hang out, and eat dinner with them. Tricia's family also came over, and it was fun seeing all of them. They are a fun bunch to be around. Alex gave me a ride in his new Honda S2000 with the top down. It was fun! He went up to 85 in about 5 seconds, and I thought I was going to die. I decided that I could never have a car like that as my primary car, but maybe some day if I have money (haha!) I will have something like that for a weekend car. How fun would that be? Driving my sweet Camry every day to work... then cruising to the beach in my sassy little convertible. It does wonders for my hair too! It was super frizzy the rest of the evening last night.

Studying... well it's going. I am trying to get through Kaplan questions and really think about them. I was starting to get to a point where I just wanted to get through the tests and get it over with, but I can't let myself do that or I won't really benefit from it. So far everyone that I know of has passed NCLEX. Let's hope I can add myself to that list in a couple weeks or so (hopefully sooner).

Well, there isn't much else going on in life so I'll leave it at that.

No comments: