So, yes. One week of school finished. About fifteen more to go! If you really think about it, that's not all that long. I'm pleased to say that I will be officially finished with the semester on April 20, giving me a three week break in between semesters. I'm so thankful for that. It will be my last break.
This week was so long! We had something every day all day, and it was so tiring. But it's only for the first couple of weeks so I can stand it if I know that. The rest of the semester really shouldn't be as bad as last. So far I don't even really have anything I have to do. I will try to get some reading done tonight though, because that would probably be a good idea before clinical on Tuesday.
We had our orientation yesterday at the children's hospital, and I'm now so excited for clinical. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Our instructor is pretty strict with assignments and expectations, but I think that will be a good thing. She is really nice and makes you feel like you can do it.
So last night I watched TV while I fell asleep, and came across Dateline. They were talking about the Mormon church. Two Mormon elders were being interviewed, basically to publicly state that the Mormon church is not affiliated with the polygamist Mormons. The documentary went through a Mormon temple and talked about a lot of Mormon rituals, and then some that are "secret." It was so weird! I really didn't know how cult-ish Mormons are. I have always been told that they are like a cult, but honestly had no idea why. It was interesting.
I will be going to CFC again tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. It's really odd knowing tomorrow is Sunday and I won't be going to "my" church.
Not much else to say- so goodbye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment