Sunday, January 4, 2009

If you are reading this, please pray for me. I'm already allowing myself to obsessively worry over the semester, and I know I shouldn't. I have a stress headache now because I can't stop worrying about it. I know that this will not be the worst semester ever- but I can't stop worrying. Obviously there is a pattern in my life... WORRY and inability to turn things over to God because I like to think I can handle it myself.

The next two weeks will be crazy. They front-load all of our lectures so we pretty much are constantly in either class or clinicals for the first two or three weeks solid. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I'm in class from 8:00 until 5:00. Won't that be fun?? But it will be.

What is wrong with me?! I nearly fail adult health, and in the end I was more than thankful to be finished- and now I'm scared to death to go back. I have lost confidence in myself.

3 comments:

Gary Wood said...

Just came across your blog by looking at blogs who have the Bible listed in thier favorite books. I have prayed for you as you asked. You will make a great nurse!

Li said...

Hang in there, Nat! I know that for me the first two weeks of the semester are terrifying. I feel so overwhelmed and insufficient. I can only imagine how it is with a truly intense program.

Sarah said...

You're not alone!
Even though I'm not in school anymore, I still find myself gripped by fear as this new year begins.
So hard to trust that God will provide. Hang in there!